Wednesday, September 12, 2018

/crawls out of the bushes 5 years later "Sup Guys"

Hey everyone! I have neglected this blog for a really long time, so Im probably speaking to... no one. But thats okay, Im going to make an effort to return to this at least once a week and also regurgitate some neat stuff to share with you from time to time also.

So lets just kind of go over what I have been up to since uhhhh 2013? Jesus Christ.


So In 2011 I started making jewelry, and I've come a REALLY long way with it! You could look back on the archive and see but really, you should just see where its at now. much better.


Elle My Belle is all hypoallergenic posts, hooks and chains. I find pendants from various corners of the internet, take things apart and design something new for sensitive skin! Neat huh!




I had been spending the last two years running the front desk at a very busy salon in town, but with recent changes in ownership things ended up not working out. I'm now only working part time with a different salon, and I am loving it very much. Its giving me time to work on my home business, and take some time to blog here with you guys! I might even blog about the salon at some point, we are doing some REALLY cool stuff for Halloween so stay tuned.

SO with that said I recently opened up a shop online for my Jewelry to serve as my second job! Im hoping that you guys will take a minute and check it out, and tell me what you think! If you think its neat, you can share items or pin them on Pinterest. Even if you don't shop this kind of stuff really helps people get their stuff out there!


Pretty neat huh! Im going to spend 1 day a week on my computer or in my studio working on Elle My Belle and my Blogs ^_^ Im so excited!

I will be blogging about Elle My Belle, My Cat, My Life, My Dumb Opinions and many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment