Wednesday, January 11, 2012

When Im bored: Its okay to be Takei!

For those of you who are too cool for school or living under a rock George Takei is best known for playing Sulu on Star Trek. He is also a celebrity icon for the gay community. Well his facebook page has taken up several hours of my time. He posts daily on his page, sharing hilarious pictures him and his fans are passing around the internet. Here are some of my favourites.
(Yes this is how stupid you look in all your mobile phone pictures in front of your bathroom mirror) ~ Not that Im not guilty of taking them…. The original caption for this photo is: “One day we’ll have to explain to a new generation that (1) he’s holding a phone, (2) kids those days used to post pics with their phones, and (3) this was not one of those phones”
Its better then my android…
Oh yeah, I LOVE Big Bang Theory by the way….
I will have regular blog posts of more of these to come. Some may be from other sources but, alas I will share some funny stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Mishel's Infinite Emporium of Cuteness and Insanity 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .