Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Elle My Belle Update: Whats new with my jewelry line

Hey there! as you may know from previous posts I have my own jewelry line called "Elle My Belle"
Its been a good year for Elle My Belle and I have some big plans for 2012


Here are some new pieces:









If you want to see more make sure to "Like" the facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elle-My-Belle/109404555769845


I also wanted to share that Elle My Belle will be doing some charitable donating in Feb 2012! I work at Pharmasave which does fundraisers for Variety Children's Charity several times a year. When our store holds fundraiser events Elle My Belle will be donating some items (like rose stud earrings) for the store to sell and all proceeds will go to the charity. When the plan is in action I will be posting on my facebook page. I will also share when any of my jewelry profits have gone into any charities. I would like to do some donating to the SPCA and other local charities.


In the meantime you can help by going to your local Pharmasave store and be sure to buy a Gold Heart Pin for $3 and all the proceeds will go to Variety – The Children’s Charity! http://www.variety.bc.ca/goldheartday.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Mishel's Infinite Emporium of Cuteness and Insanity 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .