Monday, September 27, 2010

MISHEL LOVES STREETZIE’S HIGH HEEL BUNNY SLIPPERS

Original high heel bunny slippers inspired by Streetzie Desire Photography by : Marc Farb

Arent they adorable? This is something I could only have dreamed of. This is my number one most wanted item in all of the internets. I found out about them from a co worker of mine. She happens to own a pair of these and wore then to a staff dinner we both went to. Knowing I loved bunnys, she had to tell me all about them. I was so excited to finally see them! They are just as cute and amazing as you would imagine them to be, and I must own a pair!

They come in 3 colours: Pink, Black and Powder Blue and they are only $59.00 a pair!


If you know a bunny lover like me, make sure you pass this along. A bunny lover cant be with out a pair of Streetzie’s High Heel Bunny Slippers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Mishel's Infinite Emporium of Cuteness and Insanity 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .